The Hobbywing XRotor 40A 4-in-1 BLHeli_S equipped ESC is a high power output, incredibly capable, and compact ESC. Featuring high-performance 40A ESC's, a 5V 1.5A BEC, Amp/Volt Monitor port (for compatible Flight Controllers), the Xrotor 40A will surely be one of the premier choices for racers looking for nothing but the best in regards to performance.
Highly Integrated & Compact
The 4-in-1 ESC not only includes 4 high-performance 40A ESCs, 1 built-in BEC, but also an Amp/Volt monitoring port which allows FC to monitor the volt & amp in real time (on condition that the FC supports this function); it’s as small as a FC for FPV(s) and easy for installation and wiring. With the remarkably small size, it's a perfect match for competition FPV(s).
- 4IN1 ESC w/BEC - Super Small & Light architecture
- BLHeli-S Firmware Ready- The ESC (with great performance and rich functions) uses the original BLHeli-S firmware and supports adjusting parameters or upgrading firmware via different methods (i.e. via throttle signal wire with using other development board or a FC flashed with the cleanfight/betaflight firmware
- Supports regular throttle signals (with the frequency of up to 621Hz), Oneshot125 (125-250μs) high-speed throttle signals (with the real-time frequency of up to 3.8KHz), also Oneshot42 (42-81μs) and Multishot (2-25μs) super High-speed throttle signals. All this makes communication between FC and ESC more agile, throttle linearity smoother, and throttle response extremely faster
- DEO Technology/Active Freewheeling
- The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Active braking. When reducing the throttle amount, the motor will decelerate very quickly. This feature enables pilots to more easily perform all maneuvers like sharp turns, altitude changes, and sudden braking.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation
- Cont./Peak Current : 40Ax4/50Ax4
- Input Voltage : 2-5S Lipo
- BEC output : 5V & 1.5A
- Input Wires : Red-14AWG-130mm / Black-14AWG-130mm
- Output Wires : No wires but solder tabs
- Input Connectors : XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on)
- Output Connectors : No
- Firmware : BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- ESC Programming : Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite
- Stick Programming : Supported
- DEO : Supported
- Throttle Range Calibration : Supported
- Oneshot125 Mode : Supported
- Oneshot42 Mode : Supported
- MultiShot Mode : Supported
- DShot150/300/600 : Supported
- Timing : Supported
- Motor Rotation : Supported
- Size : 42.6x36x4mm
- Weight : 10g
- Applications : 130-280mm FPVs