No Header pins included, PCB is white.
The newest version, rev6, of the popular Acro Naze32 flight controller board by AbuseMark.
This board was designed to operate on Baseflight however Cleanflight is also working and available by downloading the following hex file:
Download Cleanflight HEX here (please note, flashing to cleanflight will void warranty, as will soldering header pins to the board. We recommend connecting the board to your computer first to test everything works before soldering or flashing)
Please also note that to calibrate your ESC’s through Cleanflight (Baseflight is not affected) you must first make sure you disconnect the 5V Power to your NAZE before connecting to your computer, If you are using a BEC you can do this by removing the red wire, or if you are powering seperately (I.e. from a PDB Board) please remove this power source – you can then calibrate as per normal and then reconnect your power feed after. Always remove the Props as failing to do the above steps will result in the motors powering up to full power when attempting to calibrate the ESC’s)
At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processor, with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
This "Acro" version is the same as the full Naze32 board except the full version comes with the MS5611 barometer and a magnetometer.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6500 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- BMP280 Barometer
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, ~5 gram weight w/o headers
- Made in JAPAN
- Shipping with 16V input capable voltage regulators
Naze32 rev6 Features:
- USB on right side
- PPM/PWM input as through-hole
- 3.3V, I2C on standard-size headers
- Fully pinout compatible with rev5 accessories (OSDoge etc)
- SBUS Inverter
- Spectrum satellite
- Sonar pads w/resistors added for direct connection to 5V sonar
- All extra pads (FT, GP, A5) on top, only sonar on bottom
- BMP280 barometer
- 2mbit flash
- 36x36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- 5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
- 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
Configuration software - Chrome Baseflight Configurator (preferred)
Download User's Manual.