Ace Company Team Pilots
Ace Company isn't just a store. One of our missions is to create a strong community and to help grow the sport of Drone Racing through offering advice, tips and being approachable.
We make an effort to be present at local events for this very reason. Something other stores don't commit to.
To help us on our mission, we've recruited a team of extraordinary people that are just as passionate about Drone racing and share the same core values as Ace Company. To have fun, compete and help out other drone racers as mush as possible.
You'll see our sponsored pilots out and about up and down the country from Auckland down to Christchurch. Many of you already know them or have seen them online.
Have you got what it takes to be a sponsored pilot?
We are always interested in reviewing applications for new sponsored pilots. You don't have to be the worlds fastest or flippiest pilot to become an ACE. However we do look for the following requirements:
- Have a strong, positive social media presence or the desire and know how to grow one (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Fly regularly in disciplines such as racing and freestyle
- Be willing to help hold or setup events through your local or national club
- Be willing to help fellow pilots, both new and experienced overcome problems or offer tips
- Be reasonably social at events or functions
- Align with our core values of humility, integrity, competitiveness, helpfulness.
- Have a solid work ethic
- And most importantly, have fun in the process.
To apply, visit our contact us page and let us know why we should consider bringing you on as an ACE Elite pilot in as much detail as possible.
To apply, CLICK HERE