FlightOne Revolt V3 Flight Controller
The flight controller is automatically setup using an intuitive setup wizard instead of having to adjust a list of parameters after doing some google research with other flight controllers.
The FlightOne Revolt flight controller is an advanced flight controller designed for the serious racer. The Revolt has an intuitive design with ESC pads in the corners and utilizes a F405 MPU coupled with a super secret gyro for the best performance possible. Performance with the capability of running 32khz gyro sample and PID loop.
The FlightOne Revolts design takes advantage of advanced filtering for smooth flying regardless of motor or prop imbalance or noise. Race hard on your well used gear knowing that the filtering will keep your quad flying silky smooth. The Revolt gives you the highest speeds possible with a low noise floor while retaining high sensitivity.
The Revolt is earning a reputation for silky smooth flight characteristics, and intuitive board design that just makes building and flying quads that much easier.
- LED Driver for WS2812b programmable LED
- Infrared LED Race Transponder support – no need for separate transponder
- SBUS Inversion
- Future iPhone and Android configurator support
- High Speed 32khz gyro, lowest noise floor and highest sensitivity gyro ever used
- Through hole solder pads – forms an I-Beam when soldered for extra strength
- FrSky Taranis, Spektrum, Futaba, JR, IBus, Sbus and other radio support
- Integrated buzzer driver
- Voltage and current ADC pins, for full voltage and current monitoring
- Full telemetry output support
- ESC flashing and configuration built into configurator
- Most active software development
- Selectable 3.3 voltage
- 3 serial uarts
- Bluetooth expandable
- F4 processor
- 16mb of flash memory
- GPS expandable
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5mm squared to center of holes