The Spedix IS30 sets a new standard for 4in1 ESCs. The IS series of high performance ESCs uses 6 larger 5x6mm sized MOSFETs to meet the increasing demand for current from the power systems used in FPV racing. These MOSFETs are manufactured with more mature technologies, larger heat dissipating areas and lower resistance. All of this adds up to iimproved reliability compared to ESCs with smaller MOSFETs. Furthermore, other factors such as better design, fast EFM8BB21 MCU, independent half bridge drive chip, and 3 Oz copper PCB with high TG, all make the IS30 one of the best in the market.
- Standard 30.5mm spaced mounting holes
- The dimensions of the board (except the soldering pads) are 36x36mm, the same as a standard flight controller.
- The extended soldering pads can be easily soldered in place without disassembling your machine
- Efficient switching 5V/1.2A BEC output.
- Uses a more reliable 1.25mm pitch 7 pin Molex connector containing 4 ESC signals, 5V supply and VBAT
- Additionally there are three set of solder pads. One 5V output, and two at battery voltage level that can be used for video transmitters, accessories or the optional electrolytic capacitor (included)
- 6.1mm diameter clearance around mounting holes (clearance for spacers without hitting components is a common problem among 4in1 ESCs)
- Size: 36mm x 36mm x 5mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Weight: 10.3 grams (no wires)
- 30Amp/40Amp Burst
- EFM8BB21 MCU
- 3 oz copper PCB
- 5x6mm MOSFETs
- BLHeli_S firmware
- Supports Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, DSHOT600